Saturday, November 17, 2007 ♥ 10:12 PM
All those wars. Pain, lies, hate... It made me want to turn away and never look down again. But when I see the way that mankind loves... You could search to the furthest reaches of the universe and never find anything more beautiful. So yes, I know that love is unconditional. But I also know that it can be unpredictable, unexpected, uncontrollable, unbearable and strangely easy to mistake for loathing
~STARDUST, yvaine
watched that show with the dancers today after open house (which was kinda boring) OMG the show's so freaking good! go watch if it you haven't!! hahaha it was so super sweet and so super funny : D so glad we watched that ((: kinda tired and i don't feel like blogging nowadays, i don't feel like doing anything nowdays, actually. haha can't wait to go to church tmrw to see them dance : D life has so much to offer when exams are over!! hehe (:
juniors danced for open house (: so lovely to be in the dance studio again.
know what? i'm REALLY really gonna miss SA ):