Monday, November 27, 2006 ♥ 11:44 PM
went out with lyd after dance today to bugis street.
and i bought a nice thing. hahah. BUGIS STREET ROCKS : D
met shu, li and their mum there. total coincidence! ahah

cleanups were scary ):
random picture!
og3 <3
why 03 so pro! (: (: hehe.

gonna try finish reading the book now
its TWINS by Marcy Dermansky.
chilling shit.
TMRW! is the wedding and a day for me to do homework
I WILL DO MY HOMEWORK!!!!
omg i adore niptuck (:
k larrhhh. its a bit gross, but still.
for example, christian did surgery on three guys. of which two had their faces stuck on the third person's butt.
hahaha. it was gross!!!
AND OMG I JUST SAW A CUTE GUY ON SCRUBS! I'VE SEEN HIM SOMEWHERE BEFORE!! hahaha.
oh my. DEJA VU!
eehehehehe.
okay okay.
off i go before i spout somemore nonsense here.
nightie nights :D

frosty babyyyyyyyy (:
oooh yea christmas's coming!!!
and i'm getting excited for church camp!!