Wednesday, October 18, 2006 ♥ 2:09 PM
OMG I HATE SA!
ITS SUCH A WARPED SCHOOL THAT has such such such such warped people!!! esp TEACHERS who are out to get STUDENTS?! like wth.
AT TIMES LIKE THESE, I WISH THAT I WENT AC.
I HATE SA I HATE SA.
HER STUPID FACE OUGHTS TO BE BEATEN UP AND TORN APART
haha okay kiddiNG
but still right
HOW UNREASONABLE CAN THEY GET? IT WAS CLEARLY FOUR FINGERES AFTER I WENT TO ADJUST IT PROPERLY!!
HOPEFULLY miss * will be more understanding.
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.i hate sa.
GIRLS!! HEAR THIS!! AND DONT COME SA UNLESS YOUR SKIRT IS FREAKING BELOW YOUR KNEE.
i'm gonna tolerate and stick it out for another year.
then i'll be done and i can get out of this hellhole.
its too much torture physically and mentally.
its not worth it. not worth wasting your life here even
its just to below anyone or anything
HATE IT.
BOO.