Tuesday, March 14, 2006 ♥ 11:35 PM
OMGGG. I AM EXTREMELY SUNBURNT AND I LOOK SCARY. ITS LIKE SINGAPORE FLAG KINDA CONTRAST YOU KNOW? I AM SOBURNT THAT I EVEN SCARE MYSELF. LET ME TELL YOU HOW: I WENT TO SENTOSA. yes, with my ORIGINAL OG3 (: hehhehehehehhe. we went out cos sarah's back from melb (: had a really good time catching up and i realised that nothing can compare to og3 and A5. God really blessed me with these two things in sa. that was a sidetrack. we played volleyball, gave up. went to have a drink, came back, played i nthe shade went into the water and i dont know. played around..... yes. OUCH MY BURN HURTS. then while we were going back we went to coffeebean and cos they didnt crush the ice properly, cheryl and i decided to go complain aft drinking half the cup. and they changed it for us GOOD JOB COFFEEBEANANDTEALEAF (: and i'm so happy cos math tuition is somewhat finalised.♥ profile
Amanda♥ links
SAJC DANCE♥ tagboard
♥ archives
December 2004