Saturday, March 04, 2006 ♥ 4:20 PM
my sister's sick.
ermiessssssssssss. there's nothing much to tag about!!
i love schoooooooool (: cant wait for second intake.. hope nic lyd and annmarie can comeeee. i heard orientation's gonna be weird though. ROARROARROAR.
stupid create talent shitttttttt.. grawr
REPLY TO TAGS!
THANKS SHU MEL AND RAHRAH (:
RAHRAH I MISS YOU A LOT. I'M NOT IN OG3 ANYMORE!!!! I'M IN OG4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hi anon. i bet you're lien or sth. haha.
mel, final destination was alright lorrrrrr!!! ahhahaa. you're just grossed out cos they showed her ERHEM. the person who thought of how they died must have been the most sadistic person
hi BEATING FRIEND! hahaha. you've got no idea how SPASTIC YOU SOUND!!! hahahaha. *beats back*
HI CHERYLLY WARRILYYY!!!!!! ((: YEA SAME OG!! I CANT WAIT. its ONE MORE DAAAAYY!!
hi joel! hahaha. i just find it amusing.
OKAY. out for now.
and i'm jealous that debra gets to go uk. JEALOUSSS.